The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Stripy Cat

A very cute little striped cat - I had to put two pictures in this time, because I love her little tail!

{free crochet pattern here}

11 comments:

  1. MIAU! MIAU! ES MUY BONITO EL GATO JANE.
    UN ABRAZO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie, isn't she?
    Glad you all like her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice. I invite you to see my blog of amigurumi food!! I hope you like it.
    amigurumifood.blogspot.com
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I called by today, Anneris, and your blog & patterns are great!
      I'll add a few links here in the next while :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing cat! I will definitely be making this little furry friend next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only just found this - thanks for the link up :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, thanks for the lovely feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin