The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Wednesday 25 January 2012

William Goat

Vintage crochet pattern for an amigurumi goat.

Unfortunately this is the only picture, so we'll just have to hope the finished product is this cute.

{free crochet pattern here}

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you over at my blog, if you would like to accept. If you don't participate in blog awards, that's fine, I just wanted to show you my appreciation for your blog.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin