The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 14 March 2010

Snails without slime

When my mother was a baby, she loved snails.
I mean, she really loved them. -Ate them shells and all.

I bet Nanna would have loved one of these instead!

Easy to crochet.

{pattern here}

4 comments:

  1. It's sites like yours that make me love the internet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola: Muchas gracias, super lindo el caracolito
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snails - I have crocheted one but I am not sure how to put it together (how it looks) is there another picture without the garden so I can see the whole snail more clearly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to contact ShenaLee, whose pattern this is.
    I'm sure she'd love to help you out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin