The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Amigurumi Plankton, from SpongeBob Squarepants!

Look out!

It's the evil Plankton, arch-enemy of Spongebob's boss, Mr Krabs.


Medium difficulty.

4 comments:

  1. I am gonna do my best! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! mine came out great & my son loves him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great CeCe!

    I'm thinking of setting up a flickr group in the new year for all you crafty folk to add your ami pics to, so make sure you take a photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin